LeadingAge Washington voting membership is open to all not-for-profit, mission driven, providers of housing, healthcare, and community-based, long-term care providers of services to the elderly. LeadingAge Washington membership is a sound investment in your organization’s future.
Benefits of Membership:
- Complimentary advertising in the Career Center
- Attend Board Meetings and Chapter Meetings
- Attend committee meetings and serve on committees and participate in LeadingAge forums
- Cost-savings through group services such as the Group Purchasing Program, Group Retrospective Rating Program and Group Medical/Dental/Vision plans with several options available to choose from!
- Listing in Membership Directory and on the LeadingAge website
- Participate in Group Retrospective Rating Program (requires qualification)
- Periodically, LeadingAge Washington prepares cost benchmarking data for members from the statewide Medicaid cost reports.
- Timely communications keeping you apprised of the latest legislative regulatory issues facing LeadingAge members, and other news from LeadingAge member organizations.
- Strong & unified voice in Olympia, representing the specific needs and interests of elderly long-term care providers throughout the state of Washington.
- LeadingAge provides an extensive Legislative Handbook for use by members to enhance their ability to effectively advocate before Washington’s Legislature. LeadingAge’s Public Policy White Papers, published annually, provide talking points when working with legislators and other state policy-makers. LeadingAge’s annual Legislative Day is a prime opportunity for all members to meet with legislators and educate them about our issues.
- Discounted member rates for LeadingAge sponsored conferences and seminars provide housing, nursing and assisted living facility staff with the tools needed to meet state and federal regulations, and to continue to provide high quality of care and life to the residents they serve.
If you would like additional information on LeadingAge Washington membership, please contact us at 253-964-8870.
Provider Affiliate Membership
LeadingAge Washington provider affiliate membership is available to for-profit providers of elderly housing or services that demonstrate an interest in the purposes and programs of LeadingAge and desire to make a useful contribution to its work. Benefits are similar to those above with the exception of the ability to vote.
If you would like additional information on Provider Affiliate membership, please contact us at 253-964-8870.
Business Affiliate Membership
LeadingAge Washington business affiliate membership is available to firms, organizations or individuals offering services and products to LeadingAge members. Business Affiliate members have access to the LeadingAge Washington membership and a multitude of targeted-marketing opportunities to promote their business.
Benefits of Membership:
- The LeadingAge Membership Directory – Includes names of administrator and key staff.
- A business listing in the LeadingAge Membership Directory
- A business listing on the LeadingeAge website.
- Attend and participate on LeadingAge committees and workgroups (non-voting).
- Subscription to the LeadingAge advantaAGE and In-Depth newsletters, keeping you apprised of the latest legislative regulatory issues facing LeadingAge members, and other news from LeadingAge member organizations.
- Educational seminars and meetings sponsored by LeadingAge at member rates.
- Discounted exhibit booth at Annual Meeting and Trade Show.
- Targeted marketing, special event and promotional sponsorship advantages.
- Business Affiliate Membership communicates your valuable support of not-for-profit housing and services for the aging.
If you would like additional information on Business Affiliate membership, please contact Pat Sylvia.
Other leadingage Washington Membership Categories
Government Affiliate: Government entities that offer services comparable to those provided by LeadingAge members or provide opportunities for collaboration to LeadingAge Washington members.
Regional Affiliate: Not-for-profit entities operating a facility or agency for the aging outside the State of Washington.
Individual Affiliate: An individual with an interest in the policies and activities of the association but not employed in a health care facility, a retirement facility or an agency serving the elderly.
Educational Affiliate: Educational institutions with an interest in the policies and activities of the association.